Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Very Beginning


I'm new at this whole thing. But as i've looked around on the web, I've discovered a lot of talk "about" the Bible -- but mostly by folks who don't actually READ it. They have lots of opinions, comments, philosophies, but no actual knowledge of what is written on the pages there. So, let's go for it. I'm using a New LIving Translation (I change every few years to keep things fresh). Tell me about your favorite translation. Go ahead, begin in the book of Luke. Tell me what you see. I'll be doing about three chapters per day, and commenting a couple of times a week. Care to join me? Blessings, Bette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES. I'll join ya! : )

Anonymous said...

good website

Feed the Babies said...

I will join you... of course I will first need to catch up. Oh btw.. I recieved the link to your blog on the LCC Womens Ministries Newsletter.

Anonymous said...

Hi,just started and must catch up! Have enjoyed your books, especially "Out of Sight", so am looking forward to the Bible Study. Great idea! Thanks from another LCC attender - also read it in the WM Newsletter.