Monday, August 11, 2008

Jeremiah Goes to Press

I thought you might like to see the new cover of the Jeremiah Bible Study! Just this past week, I heard from my editor, who assures me that the entire project was uploaded to the press last Wednesday. He's really excited about the quality of the study, and the ways that students will grow in the Lord because of our efforts... Since he works with studies all the time, his enthusiasm really encouraged me. I'm already thinking that I'd like to do another study for AMG press. They're a good company to work with. (with which to work!)
All of this means that actual copies should be available at bookstores very soon. If your Bible study or home group hasn't chosen a study for the fall, perhaps you'd like to look at this one. You can find the cover copy at this address: 
http://amgpublishers.com/www/docs/116/biblestudy-following-through

And, you'll be happy to know that you can order the study through ANY bookstore, whether your local Christian store, or a big-box store like Borders or Amazon. In fact, at Amazon, you'll find the book here:

http://www.amazon.com (look it up by searching my last name, NORDBERG, BETTE)

I've finished reading Job, and started 1st Timothy. I hope to post more about that tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm working on a new novel due in December. Pray with me, would you? I'm not sure of the story, and I'm asking God to help me day by day. And one more thing...

As you watch the Olympics (isn't it exciting?) think about this verse:

Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. (1st Corinthians 9:25)

Are you in Spiritual Training?

Bette



No comments: