Thursday, February 5, 2009

A free book!

So, I have a bit of time on my hands, and I'm making an offer. 

I have about forty copies of the Bible study, "Jeremiah: Bright Light in a Dark Season." And, I'm willing to give them away for free, provided you think you might want to use the book for your group study. That's all I ask.

I'd be happy to send you a free sample copy if you might use it for your own group.

Here's what you do: Leave me message here along with your snail address and I'll drop it in the mail. No cost whatsoever. 

Doesn't get any better than that. Here's a link to the publisher's page about the manuscript. 

http://www.amgpublishers.com/www/docs/116/biblestudy-following-through.html

This should give you all the information you need. Just let me know what you decide! I look forward to hearing from you.

Bette






1 comment:

jtooman@allegiance.tv said...

yes please send me a free book and any others you have to offer

thank you


jean tooman